This page contains a link to the the releases so far.
General installation instructions
Each release is provided as a “.tup” file, to be loaded into the Tenori-On in the same way as you loaded v2.10.
That is :
- Copy the
.tup to the TENORI-ON folder on your SD card.
- Insert the SD card into your TENORI-ON. Turn the TENORI-ON while pressing [OK] and [CANCEL] simultaneously.
- After a short time, the firmware data list is displayed.
- Use the jog dial to select the firmware data to install, and then push the OK button.
- Press the OK button again when the “Start Update ?” query appears.
- The update will start after about 20 seconds. The update process takes about 90 seconds in process.
- Depending on SD card type, more time may be required.
- When installation is complete, switch the TENORI-ON off, then on again.
- Use the System Menu to perform a Factory Reset.
Note that, while I try to retain as much backward compatibility as possible, some releases will not play songs/layers/blocks from earlier releases (or the 2.10 release) correctly, since certain settings have changed.
Liability Waiver !
Please note that while these images work on my Tenori-on, I hold no liability for any damage they may cause to yours!
List of releases and downloads
Each release contains, cumulatively, all the previous release features.
|Release||Adds||Feature link||Download link|
|Per layer scales||A006 firmware|
|A008||Per-layer midi channels||Per layer midi channel||A008 firmware|
|Selectable Sysex output||Midi quiet||A009 firmware|